December 28, 2008

I dont breath.

I dont sleep i work i dont breath i sneeze. i am allergic to none productable humans i slave for motion and for sence of living. the movement of earth puts me in a tranze and i am high off glossy paper. the colors enjoy me and i enjoy them i smoke to take my hunger away and i write non stop , i drink wine bc i like red lips i eat tomatoes bc i am a vampire the sun loves me but i love the moon.

I am the queen of the jungle and of the house . i like stairs and watch ppl talk, i admire the crazyness of traffic and question peoples impatience in the grocery store.

I live for me and for my passion. no one else matters ,yes i said no one!




I move i walk i run and sometimes i drag myself , cant deny that i am lazy but i do what i do at its best. i dont sleep i dont breath i dont give a fuck!



I get high of glossy paper and the texture of its realness , i love myself and love you sometimes.
hate dont exsist in my language , i have accents and i do them daily i pretend i am from another country when i dont like you and i dont eat stupid food i smoke non stop i drink lots of red liquid and scream at your face to let you know you should do the same. i dont eat i dont sleep i dont breath.




I write.