February 18, 2009

le her le too

this is how i feel today ---------------------------
to much cigarettes to much chai lattes.
to much weed.
to much you and them and me too.
i havent been exposed to this in a while,
i missed the constant laughing and the pain in my stomach.
we had cheese fries .
we swimed on top on buildings and the lights over the ocean were glorious.
what can i say, i want to swim.
bored.clueless.
on a scale , yea you are the end of me.
answer me, put in thought the motion of the day.
listen to your inner voice stop thinking twice.
please risk something,please, i want to see exitment.
honestly shut le door.
i kinda wanna hide.
i wanna have my cake and eat it too.
i want another chai latte.omg gretel stop.
i dont want to turn away but i really wanna go that way.
catch me if you can
bare me wine. bare me nude.
how long does it take to learn one too?
i dont know, but you know me sooo i think sometimes i do
i guess youll always get the same results if you dont derive from the cycle.
dont shed to many tears but when your sad enjoy it and draw it out.
le her le too.
everything in twos
everythingg does go in twos.
dont worry us too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket