February 27, 2009

let me down where i started at

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

youre on that airplane right now.
perhaps sleeping perhaps thinking.
perhaps smoking in your head.
maybe eating or maybe screaming.
i cant be sure why its been so hard to let go and you have not let me.
i tried yesterday i tried last week.
i try daily and i cant get no where.
you dont let me.
if you dont love me say ciao,go away.
go all the way and step out for ever.
its you that doesnt admit that i am needed in your life.
the one that listens,doesnt get mad at youre cruel ways.
teaches you things and learns with passion.
its been done its been said.
youre flying back to Paris and i stay here.
till next time.
you got that job offer in L.A and i hoped for our relationship to grow.
you dared to ask if i knew girls there.
things like that i cant get.
i wont get, i wont tolerate.
am done am out
no thunder in my heart for you
this is cutting to the edge
and its fast maybe too suddendly but i have been hanging on and its to much.
put me down where i started out before i met you before we lived together
before we drank before i wouldnt let you in youre own club.
before i worked for youre dad.
before i moved in youre hotel and before i asked for a cigarette.

source:victor my friend