February 24, 2009

still down for me??

Photobucket


today.
blah...............
i have this thing over me not really something to be enjoyed.
more like a negative vibe with no hopes of turning positive.
the only good news i recieved today is that my grandmother is coming to visit from Cuba.
which is not the easiest task.
am over school.
am over life.
the guy i liked about a month ago decided that now is a good time to jump into my life.
especially calling me to ask if his going to see me at jazid (a night club i used to work in on mondays) which i dont anymore.
men are so dumb sometimes.
then blows up my phone at 5 in the morning with his danm french accent which i love.
the thing is he reminds me sooooooo much of my ex boy and honestly its not a good idea to have the double of your ex.
soooo what to do what to do???
am tired of the subject of love and men.


this amazing photo is Alice Dellal .
she looks so cool here .
the color of her top her tattoos her hair .
just her.

source:
-oyster magazine
-rack and ruin