February 16, 2009

stop nothing matters

we live a million miles away and we cant even go a day without talking.
we fight we scream,well i scream..
you dont get mad, you get mad you raise your voice and tell me i am crazy.
i say you have no consideration but you know me better than any other man.
you know i love you and you deny yours.
you cant even talk english sometimes and you need me to correct you.
when you want orange juice i get up, you hate sushi and make fun of me bc i eat it.
you turn the light of before time and expect me to sleep when you do.
you like to have sex after lunch and then run shirtless to get cigarettes.
you dont have coffee in the morning but drink dark rum in a coffee cup
and if heaven knew i would prefer you it would run up agaisnt you.
you like when i say fuck you but you dont like when i say God dammit.
you phone everyday and let me know where you landed.
i have 10 and counting numbers for you.
you are never in one place for long, i follow you around the world.
i can leave you and ill be back in one day.
you are a perfect dish and i dont forget how lucky i am.
you tell me am wrong when am wrong and hate to admit when i am right.
you teach me so much and make me laugh with passion.
oh when your gone...but youre soo much better than you know..



Photobucket