March 25, 2009

perfait

i want to give you some good,good loving...
so am typing up my last report for store planning and since i am a little off in the head when i shouldnt be. well i decided to check my ex boyfriends myspace since after ll i have the data ,might as well. i go in and its in french so i basically had to memorize what each thing is and what it means. i went into his mail inbox/outbox blahh.so i see a new message from t-dot this rapper he does videos for.so i read and it says that he will be in MIAMI at 6pm it was then 4 pm. i well... i freak out, mind you we hadent talked for like a week and out of no where your in my same country.
bizzare.but amazing!
i couldnt concentrate on my danm project anymore. i finished quikly and head down the bay to my old roomates flat. i runned inside only to find her naked and wet.the usual if you ask me hahhahha. so i explain my high blood preasure and complained because Frenchi didnt inform me he was coming, i felt rejected and ignored. so we decided to call it a night to celebrate the fact schools over,frenchi is here and her best friend is flying in today! my friends are in a pretty dope gogo music band and they were playing at the VAGAbond (a launge my whole schoool decides to chill in)so we went and drank a fair amount of alcohol. that put a smile in face . so am parking my car and i get my ID out and i see my red light on my phone meaning i had missed something. i had two missed calls from frenchi and a voicemail. i freaked out once again bc i knew he was just miles away.i called back and let my friend enter le disko,he answerd right away screaming "baby am in miami" in his oh so strong french accent,which i fiend for. but any who he quikly told me to go to his dads club where he was at ,but i couldnt right then and there so i went after.
i drove and the word nervous wasnt enough to describe me. i havent seen him in 4 months exactly.when i got there i parked and didnt even look at the mirror lighted up a red malboro and made my way through spring breakers and the beaches wind.i finally get there ,i walk in like i own the place and there he is to the left waiting for me with a huge smile and his lit cigarette.
i kissed him hard and gave him an everlasting hug that he will feel forever.
distance can fuck up people in the head,he became this "thing" to me. something not real sereal at that. but i love him so much i look up to him no matter what. his motivation and honesty mixed together. his perfect.
i slept in his arms and enjoyed his scent, his breathing,his heart beat,his shaved head,his muscular arms and his aora.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket