April 22, 2009

delicate waves.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

what do i say now?
lay down on daddy's lawn.
i want a smoke. do you hear me? am i invisible?
give me my water,ill give you your apple.
run around the block.and when you come back ill give you my ass.
splash splash on you.
wetness vs. dryness.
ill tear you right through.wtf i thought you were my friend!!!
i cant feel shit now.
i am numb.
stupid drugs.
am broke.am thirsty.
spread yo legs.give me some.
wheres the love .wheres the love?
on the way to your brothers house. i did it, i admit it, i fucked.
you didnt missed it. i swear it was nothing to envy.
his body was pale.
oliver james.washed in the rain,no longer.
the sound of the rain on my antique window pane.
some day as i look at you i think of him.
and the stupid things we left behind.
i look at his photos and i think of you.
ride your car,its new
it smells like you.the rubber. the stoner.
you smoke to much. if i say you will die, you will.i dont lie.
Francis, tu as tant de chose à dire Mais le tout reste enfermer.
pfftt shut the door .dont speak your french non sence.pour elle?
i hate you. i always did.
Francis this, Francis that.
they can marry they can talk they can scream.
i dont care anymore.