April 19, 2009

its time.

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

and i see that it has no impact on you. it can blow up and can blow down, but no one will see it like me.no one will feel what i feel and sometimes i want to go unseen.
maybe that way, maybe this way, no not that way,maybe my way no one will laugh no one will feel.the sun comes out the smiles go dead ,you go to sleep and here i am writing my life away.
why are you so cruel? why are you so cool?and why do i love you? i wish i can hate you.
i wish i did hate you.but deep down i wish you loved me too.i have no limits to my skin my heart knows only suffer. the words come out smoothly and my mind is useless at times.at times i feel bad at times i feel nothing. at times i love you.
at times i love me too.the sun doesnt shine in me the sun shines in you. you see the sun i see the moon.i close my eyes and hear you walking i wish you were walking i wish you were stepping.
i keep wishing i keep thinking. i keep hearing. wow my imagination runs,so free it runs. the sun. it runs.the rays of it. the songs of it. my mind so dumb of it, so full of it. the beat, the heat that runs the sun.i miss you. cant you see?cant you live?
i see you are. i close my eyes and i see you breathing, i see you laughing i see you continue .
all your guests are dressed fine while they dine and you wear black to cover your sadness, your laughter is your diguise. your clear glass is your escape. your dark yellow strong taste .your rum.
your tounge. your younge. your old. i can see your wrinkles. i can see your late nights. i can see your anger i can see your frustrations. its all in your face.
when i wake i laugh .when you wake you ache. when i stand up you slap the red leather and scream. i hear your alarm. i am alarmed. i am scared. the red couch. the loud outside.
a kiss on my forehead i miss. i feel the need. oh yea it burns.theres no way to return. i cant take it. i remember the good times. wish they would stay for ever. i will stay forever, for you. way down ,wake me down. oh fuck its another break of dawn...