July 31, 2010

yougiveyoureyes



you give your eyes so sweetly your love so immensely your heart so stopping me
is there in front of me, touching holding me back. then i came back tomorrow
and the question follows
its this the last treasure the lucid dream i cherish.
can i believe the magic of its size the great power that resides .lives here in these white walls
in you resides by you
i want to reside in you, you can live here too
my heart closed you opened it. the hole in it sit on it pause on it hold it hug it ponder on it
im the only part of it , but will my heart be broken fall out of your control
in the morning throwing over boarding
board there on that ship down the stairs away from the balcony
can i please know can i please be sure of
because i might cry i might weep
be sweetly in love with you
everything in you
looks honesty like honesty
tonight i might completely fall
i might give you love
i might let you see my flaws
ask me things listen to my beat
listen to the air the silence in me
but tell me.. tomorrow will i receive your eyes back
stay on my track? by my antics and praise the mistakes of this?
dont punish me dont neglect me dont leave me
answer me answer my words my worries
if i worry i love you please make me sure of
so tell me now and i wont ask again.
will you still love me tomorrow?