December 25, 2008

divine chaos

i hear but i dont see i guess in my eyes i will never .but they tell me and you warmed me but i live i love i cry i learn.sometimes i want to scream ,shout and run ahead behind you. but i suddenly do.and when i see that there i smile cant deny i enjoy pain and suffer for joy.bleed for that bleed for you but i know i dont and am confused .unbalanced like a libra scale and depressed from the thought of realization, i block the thruth calm over me its sure bc you show the lies in a disguised body.ive been waiting and living in this situation ,pure enjoyment i endorse .joy you give and take.everyday you take a lil more and more and more . i just ahhh.....when you walk away the sun goes down and my hands tangle up .just for a while , it wont hurt but ill be ready.flowers sightings all in the best, dont even speak shut the door and dont go.imagine bein in me ,ill be your safety and your morning pill.but your simply divine chaos.