December 22, 2008

my world

My world my own yours too. ours in one. i too. but no one no two can understand my own and my flaws too.

sometimes i dont know and i sit here and complain about the life and the choices, i cant turn back now i cant un wish my dos and donts. like fashion i live on the edge and wildness of likes and desires. no clue for what i have brought up, i have died inside and out. i am walking and im living but no taste no smiles just a robotic filed. no electricity no pain just numbness of the sunshine and the moonlight. i like you i swear i do but i dont know how i do and how i will. i promise you to trust me and tell you i am true but i have no feelings of my own i am lost, help me define my ways my true ways. maybe i am using you maybe i am blind maybe i have no true soul maybe i am just a lost one with no hopes of breathing waiting for forgiveness and while i am here i will tear up anything and anyone, but i like you i swear i do.