November 17, 2009

shallpass?









what else can i say what else can i do. i trust you. i love you. and i respect you. but do the donts i do the dos. even when i wont. my mind works with power my soul works magic. my heart is dying im surviving. my whole is in pain i thought we had gained. the friendship stage the not bye bye phase. were good i know, but your not .so so. the so whats and the who cares im over it .stop lying you cant. i cant prevail i hide the Vail. just go with it and we shall. i care so, i want so. i need so and now you hate me. you cant stand you cant breath you cant see. we breathing the same. im breathing the pain. this vibe is bad ,bad for me bad for thee.my sheets are suffering my pillows is wondering. why oh why haven't i pondered this . you looking really low key. looking really rusty. looking like you wanna decease and not be. but dont ,not for that. just for the kitchen. take the heat take the beat lifes hard you gotta eat. and now i see now i pretend now i cant be. its deep its itchy skin its make believe. but dont cry please dont waste your metaphorical connects and your strong mind. a man ,a figure ,captivating; and denying it wont help. cause i know he brings it i know he turns the knob .i know he turns your insights your mind antics. its rewind its like from behind. he got me from behind from the lows from the highs. he gets me high. he gets me live. he gives me life. smoke me smoke from me. the smoke comes from me. now later tomorrow its the same it gos on and time dont exsist. you say no and walk away. i say stay please enjoy the vibes. please just love please just let it be. dont hate the players hate the real. i will roll i will pass this bc this too shall pass. i love you.