November 15, 2009

iknowayou






you make me. i make you say things strong fast and passive. tranquility i know i bring to you. i make you. i feel you i treat you. like a man like an animal like a fierce ornament. adorning my present times on this deep filled commerce land. romance and breaking rules ,they love it they love the love the pride the sweat in the sheets. the temptation of the skin from high energies, high endless powers. they sweep. the candles, the invisible light the dark surface of you, of it. of it all. my pale ,my sad my happy wild heart jumps and seeks confort. but i know i know it all. like i know a "you". trust me i do. you say no i should i say yea i would. but the fun ends and then comes the low tides, the low high. the hiding low in my ride. driving down and crying loud. the noise comes back the touching feels alive. but i know, i know it all. like i know a "you". trust me you too.