December 17, 2009

finalhour

both people two people like were Gemini . were not even equal not even close not even far. but your far. oh yea down there so close. its far. i wanna know how long we going how long this will last . i know it wont i know i preach no existence of time. but when im around your around im a bound. really truly give me my mystery your inquiry your ability to perceive and conceive so easily bc without you in this world there will be no elasticity. i love you like electricity so elastic so infinity. when you look you breath i see i beat, my heart beats it walks so long so strong. i wanna run i wanna hide. i dont wanna be in the public eye. i feel exposed under closed my heart on a weigh in your hands in your minds in your tights and winds. im yours to command you dont even know when i come around i am abound. in your arms im humble in your arms i swore in your hands i melt in your mind i stay. i stray away, i beg to stay . when im here i feel air the free the freshness of being. but to you im not even of that being. an x factor an x standing in disaster but its not difficult its simple so it dont matter. we scar each other we yell at each other but can i breath? can i get some respiratory action,some silly aim you wanna play it forces you to act clueless act heartless, scream my name and then pretend i cant stay. how can i explain myself? how can i be with someone else . this is painful i know. i know the reason i know seasons and now i came to the end. no matter how deep we grow you always somehow let me know it aint working. this is crazy this is crazy. give to me give to me why wont you live for me?
care for me care for me i know you care for me.there for me there for me said you be there for me. cry for me cry for me you said you die for me.
the final hour the final breath the final step, your leaving im staying. fuck this im straying so hard so cold so unknown .but if pain was love if love was pain im there in there so deep.