December 6, 2009

whosgonna?





who's gonna talk like that, be gross like that. make me wanna throw up love and sex in a kitten wait a minute. my kitty my cat my touch my affection my caress. i love you and who's gonna? take you not mind you, brain you, drive the cab, ride the back. in the back by the back. whos gonna run by you whos gonna make you laugh and make you snort. talk like this and do things like that. whos gonna buy me my addiction give me a minute of affection. let me zip by the instant and then retain me in a knot over your head and bend and play away till we fade. we faded your curly fade went away. bye bye down the block down the hill. but why why why. whos gonna make me feel like dying but yet resurrecting. whos gonna wake me and bake me. so much love so much kinddess kinda like a bit cold and alot hot. your skin so warm so dark so deep so wounded. i bet thats what happend i bet you fell and bled and hurt your bone and your crown was crushed . purple went away and pain came a lay. whos gonna clean that mess? whos gonna arange and change. walk around in funness and so clumsy whos gonna carry me? whos gonna use my phone and look through my looks? whos gonna wait and wait see who comes through and who should? whos gonna call you and tell you, demand upon you ? the scars on your body the lashes on your eyes the lights in your room the stares from afar and the love from up close.
whos gonna scream in the morning and feed me whos gonna stack and stack and never leave? i will . you will. we will.