December 5, 2009

waybackwhen

way back then. now were two grown folks. money elegant states our minds elevate.
I'm on an elevator rising and falling.
call me ,call on me. and ill be there with my dukes and my sexy looks
my leather and my deuce.
you crinkle with goosebumps and your skin gets warmer.
i love you so and even when i get back even when my smile fades
i know you know no better. you try you learn i teach you.
you listen and at times wish to disease my preach.
you preach and its nonsense non stop. non love.
so into yourself that he didn't even notice
so fucked up no one notices
just me and you. in our world in this curse .course.
around and around up and down and
down by the beach street down by the breeze.
my day to run my day to shine when the sun doesn't compete with me.
i pay the price i listen to you to your jamming and your blabbing .
i get up and leave at the time at the perfect time.
and here gos the favorite tune of the night.
" I'm naked I'm numb I'm stupid I'm staying"
fuck cupids got a gun so he saying, shooting blasting.
bullets holes and all. life's black his back .
your my drug we live it. you' re drunk you need it
real love i ll give it. so your bound to linger on.
your my fatal drop I'm your fatal stop.
a realization your child your part and your time.
your embarrassment your pride. your love so deep inside .
so down in that you would erase me in one second ,swallow me like Mellon's.
and chalk out my name in spellings. you'll dream and ill be delusional
but I'm not telling you I'm showing you.
slowly and partly your in lingering and limbo landing.
you'll drop on me and breath me.
love me fatally
love until we bleed.
and way back when ,when we were young and old and wise and fine.
i touch you and spelled you under this ,you see this?
way back when you didn't know anything and i knew everything.
when i was dragging and you were teaching them the gagging.
but way back when i lost my knee and you were walking tugging in snow in your jackets and boots and skis. common just let it be.